LiveSlice is a beat slicer and arranger intended to be played live - like an instrument. Everything can be controlled by MIDI, fine tuned in the GUI and seamlessly integrated in your midi sequencer - all in one creative workflow.
* automatic or manual slicing
* Multitrack sequencer with snap / quantize
* Host sync
* Integrated loop browser with preview
* full MIDI control
* up to 32 tracks, 64 loops, 256 slices
* resizable gui
* up to 8 outputs with individual slice routing
* integrated loop browser with preview
* loads all uncompressed .wav formats
* supports any sample rate
* Windows XP, 2000, NT or 98
* Anything faster than 300mhz will do, CPU is pretty low
* Memory requirements: Uses 4mb of memory + about a mb pr. loop (average)
* No P4 denormalization issues
New features in this version:
* Now imports ACIDized loop and slice info as well as standard .wav file markers (cues). With option to import just the slices.
* Right click the reset parameters button to reset all parameters.
* Minor GUI tweaks.
* Display is updated when the tempo is changed.
* Manual updated.
* Fixed distorted sound on reopen.
* Fixed freeze bug (Cubase / Live5).
* Other minor fixes.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.