LiveSlice is a beat slicer and arranger intended to be played live - like an instrument. Everything can be controlled by MIDI, fine tuned in the GUI and seamlessly integrated in your midi sequencer - all in one creative workflow.
* automatic or manual slicing
* Multitrack sequencer with snap / quantize
* Host sync
* Integrated loop browser with preview
* full MIDI control
* up to 32 tracks, 64 loops, 256 slices
* resizable gui
* up to 8 outputs with individual slice routing
* integrated loop browser with preview
* loads all uncompressed .wav formats
* supports any sample rate
* Windows XP, 2000, NT or 98
* Anything faster than 300mhz will do, CPU is pretty low
* Memory requirements: Uses 4mb of memory + about a mb pr. loop (average)
* No P4 denormalization issues
New features in this version:
* Now imports ACIDized loop and slice info as well as standard .wav file markers (cues). With option to import just the slices.
* Right click the reset parameters button to reset all parameters.
* Minor GUI tweaks.
* Display is updated when the tempo is changed.
* Manual updated.
* Fixed distorted sound on reopen.
* Fixed freeze bug (Cubase / Live5).
* Other minor fixes.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+. It's actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ to discuss my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
I have over 56,000 followers on Google+, and over 16 million views of my posts!
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network