The Multiband Bitcrusher I is a multiple bitcrush & downsample vst plugin. It selects from the signal 4 frequency bands - Low; Middle Low; Middle High; High - and then processes it through the bitcrusher and/or the downsampler and/or the grinder. Frequency cut point for each band is selectable in a variable range depending on the band; not selected frequencies are cutted.
* 4 selectable frequency ranges: Low band (250/500 Hz) - Middle-Low Band (500/2000 Hz) Middle-High Band. (2000/8000 Hz) High band (7000/16000 Hz).
* Selective Bitcrush & Downsample for each band.
* Additional "grind" for each band to squash more your signal.
* Additional gain for each band.
* Mute-solo-bypass for each band for better control of the bitcrushing process.
* Enabling/disabling postfilter for each band.
* Main Wet/Dry & gain controls.
* Midi Learn (Please note that in SE edition you can automate and also customize parameters of only Low and Mid-low bands).
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network