New features since v1.1:
* Clear button to clear arrangements and / or loops.
* Trigger individual slices from arranger tracks.
* Use all the parameters when MIDI triggering.
* Configurable maximum attack and release times (up to 1 second).
* Zoom by dragging in the slicer (hold down both mouse buttons).
* Grid is now drawn on top of events.
* Events can be moved past their neighbors.
* Events can no longer be hidden behind other events.
* Use tracks for layering events.
* When snap is on, new events can be inserted without holding down CTRL.
* Tracks have "snap" activated as default.
* Snap now moves back instead of moving to the closest interval.
Bug fixes since v1.1:
* MIDI note off messages handled incorrectly in controllers - fixed.
* Fixed problem with triggering and quantizing empty tracks.
* When a file has been loaded, it is deselected in the browser.
* When you load only slices, the fileName is not changed.
* Event durations visualized, when attack and release times are changed.
* Track parameters are now redrawn properly on MIDI control changes.
* Fixed problem with very rapid pan changes.
* Corrupted ini file crashing liveslice fixed.
* "grouping slices" problem solved.
* Hand cursor shown when you can move events only.
* MIDI parameter "toggle" status shown correctly.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network