Friday, November 18, 2005
SynthMaker v0.9.5c released
SynthMaker is a graphical programming environment for creating VST instruments and effects plug-ins.
You can also use SynthMaker to learn about and experiment with digital signal processing so it's a great educational tool as well.
Additions and fixes:
* Automation redraws in exported VSTs are now much faster, this was causing some plugins to hang when played in a host.
* Buffer size can now be increased beyond 2048.
* Fixed some more problems with VST export that were causing no sound to pass.
* New title and icon inputs for the Message Box component.
* You can now jump to the Search Bar by pressing the Insert key or CTRL+TAB.
* Tempo is now available through the Timing Info component at any level in a schematic (previously this only worked in the top-level module).
* When exporting to VST MIDI inputs and outputs are only included if they appear in the schematic.
* The % operator now works in the code component.
* Fixed a possible crash when auto linking.
* Updated the slider and knobs so they don't snap by default.
* Time info test input now works.
* The Timing Info component now sends triggers when the Sampling Rate or Tempo change.
* Fixed an infinite loop in Int Select component.
* The Float Less component wasn't restoring state correctly after loading.
* The simple Counter component wasn't saving it's current value.
* Fixed a possible crash situation in the code component when using hop and many comparisons.
* Envelope Follower.
* Level Meter.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :)
I'm running a website called Svartling Network.
My website are tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
I have a Vanity URL for Google+ here: google.com/+svartling
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network