Monday, February 27, 2006
The Chorus effect was originally designed to simulate several voices: just as if several persons were playing together the same notes but with a variable delay between them. This is the effect you get with Blue Cat's Chorus when setting the rate parameter to a small value. But this plug-in also enables you to drastically change your sound and produce strange pitch modulation or crazy 'bubbles' effects. Just check the factory presets to get convinced by the quality and versatility of Blue Cat's Chorus.
From a light ensemble effect to a deep destructive modulation effect, Blue Cat's Chorus just can do anything... For free!
* Brand new skinnable Graphic User Interface using Blue Cat's skinning language.
* Precision of the gain control enhanced.
* User Manual accessible from plug-in UI.
* DX version: the factory presets are now available from the host standard presets view (for hosts that support static presets)
New! The built-in Blue Cat's skinning engine enables you to skin this plug-in: adapt the user interface to your needs and customize the look of your Blue Cat's plugin! 3 skins are included in the install package. This web sites offers you to download more skins or learn how to create new ones. It's all free!
This version is a mono effect, which means that you will get the same effect on left and right sides of your audio signal. You may also want to check the Stereo Chorus effect.
Supported Platforms: Windows-VST / Windows-DirectX
* Single voice chorus effect.
* Skinnable user interface.
* native DSP code for optimal performance.
* DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
* Random preset generation: auto generate custom presets with one single click.
* 'Smooth Update Mechanism': enjoy real time parameters modification with zipper-free parameters update. Hear absolutely no 'click' when playing with parameters.
* Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
* Any sample rate supported.
* DirectX version: supports 32 bits floating point as well as 16 / 8 bits PCM audio streams.
* Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000 or XP.
* For the DirectX version, DirectX 8.0 at least is required. You can download it from Microsoft's website: www.microsoft.com (not necessary for Windows XP users)
* Any DirectX or VST compatible host software
* If you are using the VST 'dll only' package, you will need to download the MS libraries zip file. Please read the included installation instructions.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network