Monday, February 27, 2006
The Tunafish philosophy: a low-cost, lightweight sequencer that's as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
* VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
* Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
* Built-in sample/drum sequencer
* Use your own WAVs as samples
* An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
* Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
* Easy Midi-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
* Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
* Channel freezing to save CPU load
* Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
* Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
* Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
* Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
* Registration: only USD 30,-
New in version 1.4.1 [26 Feb 2006]
* Full support for FXB and FXP presets
* Visual following of playback head now optional
* Better loop functionality
* PC-keyboard now supports 2+ octaves
* Minor bugfixes and optimizations
* Updated documentation
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :)
I'm running a website called Svartling Network.
My website are tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
I have a Vanity URL for Google+ here: google.com/+svartling
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network