The Tunafish philosophy: a low-cost, lightweight sequencer that's as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
* VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
* Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
* Built-in sample/drum sequencer
* Use your own WAVs as samples
* An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
* Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
* Easy Midi-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
* Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
* Channel freezing to save CPU load
* Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
* Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
* Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
* Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
* Registration: only USD 30,-
New in version 1.4.1 [26 Feb 2006]
* Full support for FXB and FXP presets
* Visual following of playback head now optional
* Better loop functionality
* PC-keyboard now supports 2+ octaves
* Minor bugfixes and optimizations
* Updated documentation
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have an English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! And I also have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called Svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.