Saturday, March 4, 2006
n-Track Studio is an easy to use audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. Here's a list of some of the main n-Track's features
* Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
* DirectX and VST effects can be added to each channel/track
* Live input processing allows to process with effects and mix live input signal
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Supports ReWire technology
* Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WDM, MME and DirectSound
* Compatible with multichannel Asio, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
* Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
* Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
* Fully exploits dual-core and hyperthreading processors
* and much more...
n-Track Studio changes build by build
n-Track Studio version 4.1.6 Build 2062 Released - Thursday, March 2, 2006 1:00:00 PM EST, 1 day ago
Fixed problem with surround output and track volume envelopes
n-Track Studio version 4.1.6 Build 2061 Released - Thursday, March 2, 2006 4:53:00 AM EST, 2 days ago
Non-beta version 4.1.6 released
n-Track Studio version 4.1.6 Beta Build 2059 Released - Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:40:00 PM EST, 3 days ago
Fixed occasional crash with VST instruments with an odd number of outputs
MIDI Control dialog box now shows meaningful parameter descriptions for some "Action" selections
n-Track Studio version 4.1.6 Beta Build 2058 Released - Monday, February 27, 2006 1:22:00 PM EST
Fixed inconsistent volumes appearing on mixer when changing the sliders volume ranges in the Preferences-Appearance box
"Incremental alternate" mode for MIDI fader control in Preferences-Settings-MIDI Control dialog box to support Yamaha 01X pan knobs
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network