n-Track Studio is an easy to use audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. Here's a list of some of the main n-Track's features
* Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
* DirectX and VST effects can be added to each channel/track
* Live input processing allows to process with effects and mix live input signal
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Includes n-Track Drums drum synth and drum machine
* Supports ReWire technology
* Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WDM, MME and DirectSound
* Compatible with multichannel Asio, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
* Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
* Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
* Fully exploits dual-core and hyperthreading processors
* and much more...
n-Track Studio version 4.2.0 Build 2088 Released - Thursday, April 6, 2006 11:41:00 AM EDT, 1 day ago
Fixed incorrect recorded wave files paths when song's folder contains dots
Fixed Metronome "Accent first beat" option having no effect on metronome MIDI output
n-Track Studio version 4.2.0 Beta Build 2087 Released - Wednesday, April 5, 2006 1:40:00 PM EDT, 2 days ago
Tooltip with clip level when mouse cursor stops on red clip region on timeline time axis
Metronome default output is set to n-Track Drums VSTi
n-Track Studio version 4.2.0 Beta Build 2085 Released - Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:40:00 AM EST
Fixed installation problem on Windows 2000-98-ME
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+. It's actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ to discuss my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
I have over 56,000 followers on Google+, and over 16 million views of my posts!
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network