'Electri-Q' 1.5.2 is a simple, intuitive, but powerful minimum phase EQ, which makes it very easy to adjust the magnitude of any audio material. Due to its flexibility, it can be used on every track or even as a mastering equalizer.
The plugin offers two different algorithms. The algorithm 'Analog' was modelled on a transistor based circuit of a real analog EQ. On the other hand 'Digital' is a pure and neutral digital EQ without any coloration. 'Electri-Q 1.5.2' has up to 64 bands and offers several filter types.
It comes as native Windows VST Plugin or as WinAmp plugin
* intuitive GUI
* up to 64 bands
* two basic algorithms ('Digital' and 'Analog')
* additional algorithms ('Scream', 'Linear Phase' and 'Maximum Phase')
* 64-bit Assembler optimized
* Economy Mode for less CPU Usage
* all basic filter types (Peak, HighShelf, LowShelf, Highpass, Lowpass, Bandpass, Notch)
* 80+ special filters
* Mono/Stereo (linked)
* Draw Filter Curve Estimation
* exact edit of frequency, gain, bandwidth
* neatless Add/Delete of a band
* Psychoacoustical Spectrum Analyser
* customisable Default
* A|B compare
* import/export posihfopit presets
* 72 Presets
* phase reduced filters introduced
* manual enhanced
* filter change bug fixed
* linear phase mode
* minor bugfixes
* GUI improved (faster)
* new filter types
maximum phase mode *WORLD INNOVATION*
-The "Maximum Phase" mode is like the "Linear Phase" mode, but instead of having a linear phase, it has maximum phase. With this, the whole filter is preringing only. So a techno bass might turn from "boom" into a "whoop". If you now take into acount, that loudspeakers (especially sub-woofers) are minimum-phase, these effects will compensate each other. At least in theory...-
'Electri-Q' 1.5.2 will be shipped with more than 50 presets. These will cover all instruments and genres. Additional you will receive 3 separate licences to use Electri-Q, in both versions, on up to 3 different computers.
* Some bug fixes.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!