Tuesday, July 4, 2006
MB Stereoizer III
An insert effect to create a stereo signal from a mono input by modulating
delay time, frequency and amplitude of the incoming signal
It can also be used as a chorus/flanger or to modify the input beyond
recognition if pushed to the extremes
Very useful for doubling vocals or synthies
New features in v3.0:
- left VU meter changed into correlation meter
- right VU meter changed into PPM ranging from -20 to 0 dB
- Switch above correlation meter toggles input or output view for both meters
- Added modulated delay for side signal
- Added AM for side signal
- 4x-AM-Freq-Switch affects side AM, too
- Added level adjust for frequencies below separation frequency
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :)
I'm running a website called Svartling Network.
My website are tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
I have a Vanity URL for Google+ here: google.com/+svartling
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network