MB Stereoizer III
An insert effect to create a stereo signal from a mono input by modulating
delay time, frequency and amplitude of the incoming signal
It can also be used as a chorus/flanger or to modify the input beyond
recognition if pushed to the extremes
Very useful for doubling vocals or synthies
New features in v3.0:
- left VU meter changed into correlation meter
- right VU meter changed into PPM ranging from -20 to 0 dB
- Switch above correlation meter toggles input or output view for both meters
- Added modulated delay for side signal
- Added AM for side signal
- 4x-AM-Freq-Switch affects side AM, too
- Added level adjust for frequencies below separation frequency
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+. It's actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ to discuss my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
I have over 56,000 followers on Google+, and over 16 million views of my posts!
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network