Thursday, September 21, 2006
This plug-in is the stereo version of the original analog-style Phaser effect. With this one it's now possible to obtain a stereo phasing effect with a single parameter that controls it.
From mono to wide stereo phasing, the transition is smooth and continuous: it's fully automatable and easy to control. The effect has been modeled after the same kind of vintage circuits as the original Phaser which offered a stereo capability.
Like the mono version, this plug-in supports MIDI control and Blue Cat's Skinning Language to give you total control over the sound.
Price: 19 EUR 17.1 EUR (-10%) or $22.8 $20.52 (-10%) .
* Multi-stage analog-style stereo phaser effect.
* Up to 32 phasing stages.
* Very simple stereo setting.
* Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
* Native DSP code for optimal performance.
* Skinnable user interface.
* DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
* Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
* Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
* Any sample rate supported.
* Windows 2000 or XP.
* For the DirectX version, DirectX 8.0 at least is required. You can download it from Microsoft's website: www.microsoft.com (not necessary for Windows XP users)
* Brand new skinnable graphic user interface using Blue Cat's skinning language v1.2.2.
* Advanced MIDI control with customizable parameters curve response and MIDI learn.
* All parameters can now be fine tuned thanks to a text-edit popup window that appears when double clicking on user interface widgets.
* User Manual accessible from plug-in UI.
* Warning: because it now supports MIDI events, the DirectX plug-in may appear in the "Synth" or "DXi" category instead of "effects" in some hosts (such as Cakewalk Sonar). If it does not appear in you host, you might want to use our DXi Manager to de-activate MIDI features.
* Warning: this new version breaks the presets compatibility, and is thus installed as a new plug-in. If you have a previous version installed and do not want to keep it, just uninstall it manually.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network