Podium Feature Overview
· Wave files with up to 32 channels incl. all standard surround sound setups.
· Support for the RF64 wave file format used with files larger than 4GB.
· Each track can route up to 32 channels through plugins and mixer busses.
· Edit all or selected channels with the integrated sound editor.
· Mixer bus mappings allow mono and stereo sounds to be mixed into any channels of a multi-channel arrangement.
· Create up to 100 mixer bus instances.
· Send and return mappings can be placed freely in the track hierarchy.
· A mixer bus return can be assigned on multiple tracks.
· A mixer bus can feed into other mixer busses.
· Any latency added by a mixer bus return processing will not affect realtime monitoring of tracks that are not sending to the mixer bus.
External hardware devices
· MIDI and audio routing of an external device can be handled on a single track.
· Automatic delay compensation of MIDI and audio latencies.
· Hardware devices and plugins can be routed interchangeably in the track hierarchy.
· Bounce recording allows using a single hardware device on multiple tracks.
· VST 2.4 support including 64-bit double precision processing.
· Unlimited instances supporting multiple IO, multitimbrality and side-chaining.
· MIDI and audio routing of an insert plugin can be handled on a single track.
· Podium comes bundled with two plugins that are the first in a forthcoming zPlugin series developed by Zynewave.
· zPEQ is a 6 band parametric EQ.
· zReverb is an algorithmic reverb with stereo source positioning.
· The zPlugin editors are integrated in the Podium UI.
Audio bounce tracks
· Bounce tracks allows capturing the track audio output and switch between playback of the bounced audio or the child tracks in the bounce group.
· Insert bounce tracks anywhere in the hierarchic track tree.
· Bouncing can be done both by realtime recording and offline rendering.
· The audio events recorded on a bounce track can be moved around like normal sound events.
· Bounced plugins can be unloaded from memory to further save system resources.
Price: 90 Dollar
* The Podium guide and tutorials are now available as printable documents. They can be printed from the Zynewave wiki website. The guide and tutorials are included as pdf files in the Podium installer. The old HTML guide is removed.
* The "getting started" section in the guide has been updated to reflect the recent changes in the Podium UI.
* Redesigned splash screen and desktop icons.
* Sound and sequence events that are moved during playback will start playing immediately and no longer requires playback to be restarted.
* Changing the program from within a plugin editor will assign the matching program preset on the track.
* "New bus instance" is added to the start page device list menu.
* "New multitimbral instance" is added to the context menu of insert plugin instrument mappings.
* "Sort alphabetically" is added to the context menu of multiple object selections in the browser and list windows.
* New tracks created from templates will be assigned the color of the closest colored parent track in the template arrangement.
* Fix: Creating template tracks did not store the current plugin settings.
* Fix: Offline bounce could crash when bouncing plugins that introduced latency.
* Fix: Selecting menus with the menu button in the embedded list panel did not work unless the list had key focus.
The Podium demo has been updated to this version and can be accessed on the download page.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.