* Designed as a bass synth, can also be used for many different synth and percussion sounds.
* Phase distortion oscillator, two wave selectors with eight waveforms each and modulation depth. Sub, bass and normal octaves. The envelope switch in the oscillator sends the filter envelope to the oscillator depth control.
* Can be altered by one of sixteen different preset waveshapers.
* A seperate sub osc can be set equal to or one octave lower than the main oscillator and can enter the signal chain pre or post filter.
* Two filters: Moog type and Low pass. Variable envelope amount with controls for attack, decay and sustain. Velocity control affects the filter cutoff and controls the oscillator depth.
* Now includes a Compressor.
* Now includes a switchable 3 band equalizer.
* Amp section with control of attack, decay and sustain. Velocity control affects the output level.
* Audio trigger section consists of only two knobs, (Gate) which sets the gates strength (Decay) which sets the gates time re-trigger. (Please read the manual) The synth may be triggered by audio or MIDI using the A|M switch in the trigger section.
* 64 presets to get you started.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network