EZdrummer 1.0.4, officially providing support for Intel based Macintoshes and compliance for VST2.4 hosts, is now available from our site. Right on time for the holiday season, and no doubt the excuse you were waiting for to grab Apples finest.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce the freshly redesigned Toontrack website with EZ navigation and ultra friendly User Area where the update is waiting for you.
We would also like to invite you to take a peek at some development in progress for your favorite drumsampler. Head over to the User forum to discover our new Preview board that will feature from time to time technology previews of things to come.
To kick off the trend and celebrate the beginning of a new year we uncover the Mini Editor, a fun way to spice up your grooves without delving into your sequencer. Check out the Mini Editor Quick Guide here.
The release in more details:
- Mac Intel support added (Universal Binary) for VST, AU and RTAS.
- VST2.4 compliance implemented
- AU not compatible with Digital Performer under Panther
- looping issues with some user/3rd party grooves
- better conf files case sensitivity immunity in relevant environments
- cosmetic drum menu header bug fixed
dfh EZdrummer is a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound quality or control. Read more about EZdrummer here.