The great VST Sequencer Tunafish has been updated with some cool features:
New in version 1.7 [1 January 2007]
* Built-in arpeggiator for VST instruments
* Improved performance (lower memory usage)
* Fixed problem that could cause seemingly random Access Violations
* Fixed problem playing frozen channels in 4/3 timesignatures
* Option for not processing muted channels (save CPU usage)
* Online check for updates
* Various minor bugfixes
The Tunafish philosophy: a low-cost, lightweight sequencer that's as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
* VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
* Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
* Built-in sample/drum sequencer (use your own WAVs as samples!)
* An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
* Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
* Runs as a Portable Application: create a studio on your usb-stick!
* Easy MIDI recording using your own MIDI keyboard or controller
* Easy MIDI-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
* Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
* Channel freezing to save CPU load
* Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
* Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
* Importing, exporting and extracting FXP presets
* Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
* ASIO compatible for low latency and high performance
* Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
* Registration: only USD 30,-
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.