Metro is an advanced Sequencer for Mac.
Fixed in this version:
• EFX Automation was not always displaying properly.
• Modifying a note velocity using the arrow keys was not marking the file as changed and therefore allowing a quit without asking to save first.
• Opening movies was broken in 6.3.8.
• Playing/Recording movies was a challenge with an aggregate audio device. Aggregate audio devices now work but are not recommended for use with movies because of a serious bug in Apple's Quicktime.
• Tempo changes from MIDI files are ignored when a MIDI file is dragged directly to a position on a track.
• It is now possibly to keep a cue loop going after dragging a MIDI file to a track.
• Remote control was not working before or after a punch-in record session.
• Dragging audio to a movie track was causing a crash in certain instances.
• A major delay was occurring while Metro was trying to find a movie it had already deleted (doh!).
• Recording video + audio from the middle of a track now places the audio in the correct position.
• Plug-ins on Intel Macintoshes now default to having their edit windows being composited.
• It was possible to crash by clicking to the right of the master fader in the mixer window.
• Sample accurate AU EFX automation was not working 100% correctly.
Metro is a fast-operating, easy-to-learn high-powered sequencer for the design of professional audio projects. It stands alone as a complete and integrated MIDI, audio and video production system.
The audio system supports up to 64 audio tracks. Each track can have its own effect chain. Eight aux busses are also supported. Each with their own chain. Chains can be made up of VST effects and/or AudioUnits (OS X only). VST 2.0 is supported. All effects can be automated. Real-time editing is encouraged. Software audio play-thru allows the original audio to be recorded regardless of what plug-ins are currently in use.
The MIDI system has been around since the 1980's and is the most versatile and stable product of its kind on any platform. Metro combines all the functionality expected from a professional Macintosh MIDI sequencer with a simplified interface and innovative ideas, such as the Rhythm Explorer™ and the algorithmic Note Spray Paint tool.This MIDI system has been updated to support CoreMIDI and VST technologies.
The video system uses Apple's QuickTime technology for recording, applying video effects and overlaying text.
Complex projects can now be completed simply and elegantly.
Price from: 70 dollar
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!