Sunday, January 7, 2007
Wave Arts will debut the Master Restoration Suite at the 2007 Winter NAMM show. Master Restoration Suite is a comprehensive set of restoration plug-ins for cleaning up tape, vinyl, and acoustic recordings. The tools give extremely high quality results with minimal tweaking, hence they sound great and are easy to use. The MR Suite consists of 5 plug-ins:
* Master Restoration - all-in-one plug-in
* MR Hum - hum removal, buzz removal, and brickwall filters
* MR Click - click/pop removal and crackle removal
* MR Noise - broadband noise reduction
* MR Gate - noise gate
Some notable features:
* All sections can be monitored to hear signal that is removed.
* Comprehensive displays for all processors.
* Onset detector in crackle processor keeps onsets bright and crisp.
* Extremely low latency (under 20 msec) noise reduction can be used in live situations.
* Fast noise floor learning time (down to 50 msec).
* Auto dynamics mode in noise reduction keeps transients sharp while avoiding squirrelly artifacts.
* Presets for each section
* Mono/stereo, up to 192 kHz sampling rate, 32-bit processing with 64-bit EQs.
* Mac OS-X (AU/RTAS/VST/MAS) Universal Binary
* Windows (RTAS/VST/DX)
Suggested MSRP: $499 for Master Restoration Suite, $299 for MR Noise, $149 for MR Hum, MR Click, and MR Gate. Master Restoration Suite is expected to ship by Spring of 2007.