Wednesday, January 3, 2007
- Fixed latency problem when using blend control on Logic and other hosts
- Fixed problem with Logic that caused left over drum hits to be played when stopping and starting transport
- Fixed Positional Group naming problem
- Further refined auto align accuracy
- Fixed corruped Rosetta files when installing Intel version
Drumagog is a plug-in that automatically replaces drum tracks with a vast array of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog to fix and enhance existing drum tracks. Drumagog is extremely easy to use. Just insert it onto a drum track and select your favorite sample. Drumagog does the rest. For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control. Drumagog comes complete with a drum sample collection containing hundreds of samples to get you going.
Cutting-Edge Triggering Technology
Drumagog's advanced triggering engine makes drum replacing a breeze. It accurately tracks the incoming audio and replaces even the most detailed drum nuances with ease. In addition to the basic controls to adjust input, output, and triggering parameters, Drumagog features several controls on its advanced page for custom tuning of the overall triggering process. Drumagog 4.0 introduces a totally new, re-designed triggering engine for un-paralleled triggering accuracy.
Drumagog is available in two versions, Basic and Pro.