Monday, February 5, 2007
This is a great tube amp modeler.
New since the last version:
* Fixed bug where plug-in deletion order matters.
* Fixed issue with Sonar "Track Template" functionality.
* Standalone host: Latency better in WDM, DirectSound, MME modes.
* Activation reminder is only shown once per session.
* ASIO, CoreAudio: Correct output devices now used, depending on input device.
* ASIO, CoreAudio: Correct channel number now used, depending on input number.
* Fixed possible memory corruption issue in Tuner.
* Slight CPU usage improvements.
* VST: Fixed Next/Previous program selection
* VST: Fixed program iteration delay. (Changing program would change program name only and not program)
ReValver Mk II is a second generation tube amp modeler in VST (Windows) and VST/AU (Mac OSX) format. It also contain a Live host ASIO/WDM (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OSX).
It models several "classic" amps with a lot of detail, and most of all, capturing the true nature of the vacuum tube sound. Over 15 programmable features of each tube stage can be set with a graphical interface. Every tube in all amps can be tweaked. As many as 17 tube types are included to choose from.
ReValver Mk II also models several stomp boxes, effects, reverbs, compressors etc... Over 50 available modules warrants the use of the word "Multi FX".
* Truly advanced valve modeling, with amps and stomp boxes inspired from the original schematics.
* Impulse Response speaker modeling, with hundreds of sampled speakers and cabinets.
* Cabinet stress and speaker distortion.
* Power amp rectifiers and output transformers.
* Import or export your own Impulse Response files.
* VST host module, allows you to insert your favorite VST plug-in right in the ReValver Mk II chain.
* Fully MIDI mappable.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network