Revalver is a tube amp modeler.
A new beta for Windows has been released. It corrects a small problem resulting in possible denormalisation, plus adding new drop down lists, compatibility with Cubase 4 and a Spanish manual.
Windows beta version released
* Fixed denormalisation problems
* New drop down lists
* Spanish userguide
* A few more presets
ReValver Mk II is a second generation tube amp modeler in VST (Windows) and VST/AU (Mac OSX) format. It also contain a Live host ASIO/WDM (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OSX).
It models several "classic" amps with a lot of detail, and most of all, capturing the true nature of the vacuum tube sound. Over 15 programmable features of each tube stage can be set with a graphical interface. Every tube in all amps can be tweaked. As many as 17 tube types are included to choose from.
ReValver Mk II also models several stomp boxes, effects, reverbs, compressors etc... Over 50 available modules warrants the use of the word "Multi FX".
* Truly advanced valve modeling, with amps and stomp boxes inspired from the original schematics.
* Impulse Response speaker modeling, with hundreds of sampled speakers and cabinets.
* Cabinet stress and speaker distortion.
* Power amp rectifiers and output transformers.
* Import or export your own Impulse Response files.
* VST host module, allows you to insert your favorite VST plug-in right in the ReValver Mk II chain.
* Fully MIDI mappable.
Posted Friday, February 09, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: mac , music making , music making programs , pc , universal
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!