* Added skinning.
* Reworked the "basic advanced" tools: There is now a tool bar with four tools for shifting start and end times (Shif-T and Shift-E), and shaping velocity and pitch (Sha-V and Sha-P). These tools all act as box-selections, allowing you to experiment with existing music. See http://www.angryredplanet.com/temper/docs/t_advanced_midi.html for an overview of these new tools. See http://www.angryredplanet.com/temper/docs/a.html for a description of each tool.
* Added parameter controls for the current shape in the tool inspector.
* You can now drag and drop from the Shapes browser tab to shape views.
* In the controller strip, the controller menu will now bold any items that have data in the track.
* Fix: CTRL-C/CTRL-V copy/paste wasn't working an audio events in the song view.
* Fix: Bug where pasting events with the Properties tool resulted in a standard Edit menu, missing the various event manipulation commands.
F E A T U R E S
sophisticated event routing and manipulation
powerful MIDI editing environment
interactive algorithmic composition tools
unified MIDI controllers+VST automation
multicore audio engine
easy audio recording
Posted Tuesday, September 25, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: free , music making program , pc , pro , sequencer
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.