Tuesday, September 25, 2007
* Added skinning.
* Reworked the "basic advanced" tools: There is now a tool bar with four tools for shifting start and end times (Shif-T and Shift-E), and shaping velocity and pitch (Sha-V and Sha-P). These tools all act as box-selections, allowing you to experiment with existing music. See http://www.angryredplanet.com/temper/docs/t_advanced_midi.html for an overview of these new tools. See http://www.angryredplanet.com/temper/docs/a.html for a description of each tool.
* Added parameter controls for the current shape in the tool inspector.
* You can now drag and drop from the Shapes browser tab to shape views.
* In the controller strip, the controller menu will now bold any items that have data in the track.
* Fix: CTRL-C/CTRL-V copy/paste wasn't working an audio events in the song view.
* Fix: Bug where pasting events with the Properties tool resulted in a standard Edit menu, missing the various event manipulation commands.
F E A T U R E S
sophisticated event routing and manipulation
powerful MIDI editing environment
interactive algorithmic composition tools
unified MIDI controllers+VST automation
multicore audio engine
easy audio recording
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network