* [new] - New skin "Hitech". This skin presents a more structured and clean vision of the Deckadance UI with a touch of "high technology" [DD-25].
* [new] - From this version Deckadance has a new edition, "Deckadance House Edition", the house edition doesn't include the vinyl tracking system [DD-26].
* [new] - New overdrive processing algorithm in the monitor control section. This fix a crash produced in earlier versions [DD-27].
* [new] - Added input gain (preamp) control to vinyl inputs to improve the DVS system. This will fix some problems in absolute mode [DD-28].
* [new] - Added equalization processing to input lines (vinyl, cd's, ...etc) [DD-29].
* [fix] - Fixed some problems in the vinyl tracking system that causes incorrect reading of Torq timecode vinyls [DD-30].
* [new] - Added the following keyboard shortcuts to handle the playlist: "DOWN ARROW -> Select next item","UP ARROW -> Select previous item","LEFT ARROW -> Load select item into deck A","RIGHT ARROW -> Load select item into deck B" [DD-31].
* [new] - New mapping template for the KDJ500 controller. The new template includes support for Bending/Scratching/Searching with the jogs, optimized control over the Loops/Leaps (with size increment/decrement), Effects (with effect selector), Cues (4 points), Sampler (play and recording), Relooper, Monitor section (mix and level), Pfl, fine Pitch (0.001 resolution), Eq and full control of Playlist browsing and loading of songs. All these functions includes leds feedback directly from DD [DD-32].
* [chg] - Changes in the inline help to reflect the latest changes in Deckadance [DD-33].
* [imp] - Some internal improvements to use the computer cpu in a more efficient way. This will improve also the response of DD in slow computers [DD-34].
* [new] - Minihost-> Added useful url links to Help menu [DD-35].
* [new] - Minihost-> Auto-setup of all MIDI input / output device settings and audio input / ouput assignments with deckadance control selection notification for BCD3000 console [DD-36].
* [fix] - Fixed the problem with the loops in the Digital Vinyl System when the absolute mode is used [DD-37].
* [imp] - Improvement in the Digital Vinyl System when switching between absolute and relative mode. It caused some unwanted jumps in the song [DD-38].
* [fix] - Fixed the problem of the scrollbar in the playlist with the Hitech skin in DD 1.14 beta release [DD-39].
* [fix] - Fixed the problem of the KDJ500 "jog B" interfering with the "jog A" controller in DD 1.14 beta release [DD-40].
* [imp] - Source code cleaning [DD-41].
Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your favourite host. Deckadance itself can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect.
You can control Deckadance using most (if not all) existing midi controllers & timecoded vinyl and CD systems.
Image-Line, the company behind Decka- dance, has more than 10 years of expe- rience in writing and managing audio software such as FL Studio. In develo- ping Deckadance, we didn't just bring in some consulting DJs to tell our software engineers what they wanted. Deckadance was written by a DJ (Argu) for DJs, so we are confident that it will take your DJing to the next level. Read more.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network