Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: it lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actually see which part of the spectrum every single instrument uses.
Just like with Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro, the frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details, and three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves). Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum for each audio track. Thanks to the advanced routing capabilities you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the analysis for each audio signal you want to analyze. This tutorial shows you how simple multiple tracks spectrum analysis can be.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow: work faster and more efficiently.
* Mono, stereo or mid/side multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: visualize and compare the spectrum of several audio tracks on the same screen.
* Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
* Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
* Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
* Spectrum view with zooming and precise measurement capabilities.
* Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
* Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
* Opacity control for the user interface.
* Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
* Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
Price: 59.25 EUR
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network