Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: it lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actually see which part of the spectrum every single instrument uses.
Just like with Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro, the frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details, and three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves). Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum for each audio track. Thanks to the advanced routing capabilities you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the analysis for each audio signal you want to analyze. This tutorial shows you how simple multiple tracks spectrum analysis can be.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow: work faster and more efficiently.
* Mono, stereo or mid/side multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: visualize and compare the spectrum of several audio tracks on the same screen.
* Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
* Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
* Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
* Spectrum view with zooming and precise measurement capabilities.
* Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
* Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
* Opacity control for the user interface.
* Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
* Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
Price: 59.25 EUR
Posted Friday, October 05, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: effect , filter , music making software , pc , plugin
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have an English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! And I also have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called Svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.