- fixed freeze when changing presets in FL version
- fixed "no sound in Delay FX when changing samplerate"
- fixed denormal problems on P4
- fixed wrong envelope behaviour (in rare cases)
- fixed problems loading old programs (including loading .vstpreset files from PoiZone 1)
- numerous small fixes
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. The concept behind PoiZone was to design a synthesizer that had the smallest number of controls while providing the maximum flexibility and features.
Useless knobs were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a UI where every knob counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches we are sure you will agree that PoiZone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package, enjoy!
Posted Friday, October 05, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: mac , music making software , pc , synth , synthesizer , universal
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!