Toontrack Solo is a host application for Toontrack samplers providing stand alone operation, multi-instance operation and support for specialist MIDI controllers.
With support for ASIO and CoreAudio/CoreMIDI devices, a performer can optimize response from his preferred controller (keyboard controllers as well as from the majority of E-drums and Drumpads available on the market) with the use of factory presets and route up to 16 physical audio outputs to a mixer for real-time operation with minimal latency and the full flexibility of outboard soundshaping. Virtual Drummers can be layered/assigned to specific channels for triggering. Toontrack Solo is released as a free download for all registered users of Toontrack samplers before the end of October 2007.
• Stand alone operation of Toontrack samplers
• Optimized for real-time, low latency operation
• Full ASIO/Core Audio/Core MIDI support
• Routable mixer with support for up to 16 physical OUT
• Each instance can be assigned a discrete MIDI channel
• Support for specialist MIDI controllers
• Windows XP SP2, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz with 512 Mb of Ram
• Mac OS X 10.3.9, G4 1GHz with 512 Mb of Ram
• Display capable of 800x600 (1024x768 recommended)
• A Toontrack Music drum sampler, dfh EZdrummer or Superior Drummer
• Sound card with up-to-date ASIO or CoreAudio drivers