Toontrack Solo is a host application for Toontrack samplers providing stand alone operation, multi-instance operation and support for specialist MIDI controllers.
With support for ASIO and CoreAudio/CoreMIDI devices, a performer can optimize response from his preferred controller (keyboard controllers as well as from the majority of E-drums and Drumpads available on the market) with the use of factory presets and route up to 16 physical audio outputs to a mixer for real-time operation with minimal latency and the full flexibility of outboard soundshaping. Virtual Drummers can be layered/assigned to specific channels for triggering. Toontrack Solo is released as a free download for all registered users of Toontrack samplers before the end of October 2007.
• Stand alone operation of Toontrack samplers
• Optimized for real-time, low latency operation
• Full ASIO/Core Audio/Core MIDI support
• Routable mixer with support for up to 16 physical OUT
• Each instance can be assigned a discrete MIDI channel
• Support for specialist MIDI controllers
• Windows XP SP2, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz with 512 Mb of Ram
• Mac OS X 10.3.9, G4 1GHz with 512 Mb of Ram
• Display capable of 800x600 (1024x768 recommended)
• A Toontrack Music drum sampler, dfh EZdrummer or Superior Drummer
• Sound card with up-to-date ASIO or CoreAudio drivers
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+. It's actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ to discuss my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
I have over 56,000 followers on Google+, and over 16 million views of my posts!
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network