- Manual or fully Automatic high quality broadband noise and hum reduction from any stereo digital audio material.
- Floating point signal processing with Oversampling.
- Manual mode for use when a noise floor sample is available or preferred.
- Fully Automatic mode learns and adapts the noise floor in real time, extracting the noise floor even from the signal of interest.
- A choice of 4 noise reduction algorithms.
- 7 band panning EQ.
- Full flexibility over key processing parameters enables easy optimization to suite material.
- Tools tips and context sensitive GUI.
- Full PDC Compensation (in compatible hosts).
- Instructions included.
- Windows 98 or any later Windows OS.
- About 1 MB of harddisk space.
- 1+ GHz processor.
- Audio application supporting VST plug-ins.
Price: 30 dollar
Find other restoration tools here.
"Where most other similar tools require to learn the noise floor before correction can begin, 'Klean Boy' provides a choice between manual sampling of the noise floor or fully automatic continuous and adaptive extraction of the noise floor. The automatic extraction mode provides the advantage that it can be used on material where no easy sampling of the noise is possible." Via