de la Mancha launches dirty harry, a lofi synth for Windows.
• 20 unique waveforms sampled from two homemade lofi synths, the Atari Punk Console and the BugBrand WOM
• 3 oscillators, syncable to osc1 and ring modulatable with each other
• Each osc can be routed to the filter independently
• 2 tempo sync LFOs with many waveforms, can modulate filter cutoff, each osc pitch and the contact depth and wet level
• LFO 2 can modulate the depth and speed of LFO 1
• 2 envelopes for volume, filter or pitch, with various contours and options to modulate up/down
• Tempo sync arpeggiator
• Dodgy contact emulation
• Pitch instability
• Low quality, dirty, lo-fi options
• 89 presets covering Lead, Bass, Arp, Drone, Fx and Basic styles
Find more synths here.
"For extra grit the oscillators can be sync’d or ring modulated" de la Mancha