D16 Group updates Devastor, an effect plugin for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard.
- Distortion function can be selected from six predefined functions.
- Dry/Wet parameter has been added.
- Processing quality settings have been added.
- Filters can be turned off now.
- Bank of presets and Midi CC mapping available at startup can be customized.
- Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plugin’s ini file.
- Presets storing method can be customized.
- CPU usage has been optimized about 25.
- Range of filters’ resonance has been widened.
- Filters’ frequency calculations has been improved.
- Midi learn functionality was improved.
- Preset management was improved.
- Presets and Midi CC map file naming was changed regarding to changes in all d16’s plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
- Factory presets were updated.
- GUI issues and conflicts occurring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins- fixed.
- VU meters refreshing issues – fixed.
- Pop-up menus displaying issues – fixed.
- Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) – fixed.
- Due to adding of new parameters some hosts can notify about changes during loading old projects. However it should not cause any problems with them.
Find more info.
Price: 35 EUR
Find more Effects!
"Devastor is a simple but remarkable Multiband Distortion Unit. It is an enhanced version of the distortion unit from our synth Phoscyon. Being multiband, the sonic mangling capabilities are endless!" D16 Group