Voxengo updates LF Max Punch, an effect plugin for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts.
- “Density mode” implemented in level meters.
- Crossover and DC filter parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
- DC filter can be now disabled completely.
Find more info.
Find more Effects!
"Voxengo LF Max Punch is a professional audio effect AU and VST plugin for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life. LF Max Punch provides a low-frequency effect specially designed for serious contemporary music producers offering them a convenient tool for applying a smooth punch and oomph to audio tracks and sounds" Voxengo