LiquidSonics updates Reverberate, a reverb effect plugin for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- OS X: Active area in splash screen to register license files updated.
- - All: New sample browser added.
- - All: Improved support for SDIR files.
- - All: Fix for true stereo file auto-pairing file selection.
- - All: All locations saved in the IR favorites menu are searched if the plug-in encounters lost files.
- Stereo convolution reverb
- Available for Intel Mac and PC
- Dual IR for true-stereo capability
- Zero latency (or up to 8192 samples)
- Wav, SDIR, Aiff and Flac support
- Integrated sample browser
- ADSHR envelopes
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled EQ per IR
- Pre-delay up to 500ms
- Post-FX linear-interpolation chorus
- Post-FX EQ with LFO modulation
Find more Effects!
"Reverberate seeks to provide a richer and more dynamic sounding reverb from impulse responses by optionally modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus provides a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs" LiquidSonics