subatomic labs unveils Mantis307 , a synth for Windows that looks awesome.
2 oscillators per voice - Saw, Sqr, Tri, Sin, Pink/White noise 1 sub-oscillator per voice for extra fat basslines Hard sync, hidden sync oscillators give each main osc it's own hardsync sound.
Trigger sync, restart each oscillator for each new note. Detune, with detune copy/paste quick buttons Oscillator mix Unison modes - mono, stereo, or chorus modes adds 1, 2, or 5x the voices.
Unison detune, 2 different detune styles, "dirty", and "clean" Smart voice allocation:
• monophonic and polyphonic modes • aggressive constant time slide
• polyphony limiter - take control over CPU usage • legato mono mode (polyphony == 1) enables constant time slide, skips attack phase of envelope
• legato poly mode (1 < polyphony) true legato, skips attack phase of envelope
Envelopes • 3 envelope shapes - linear + 2 different curves
• Amplitude ADSR • Filter ADSR with Amount and Velocity sensitivity
• 4 pole moog style filter with cutoff and resonance, can self resonate, cutoff is envelope controlled.
• Keyboard Tracking of the cutoff parameter (3 modes off, normal, bright)
• Wet/dry mix
• 3 types, Tube, Thin, Hardclip
Volume Output Level Preset Manager featuring many built in presets with save/load and rename functions.
Find more synths!
"Introducing Mantis307 a fat, mean, and rubbery VST synth that was influenced by the similarly raucous sonic stylings of classic analog synths like the tb303, mc202, nord3, OSCar and juno60." subatomic labs