"LeCto is a guitar amp simulator inspired by an american modern high gain head. This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode).
- -oversampling : determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x
- -mono/stereo : determines the signal routing
- -input : controls the magnitude of the input signal
- -drive : controls the amount of gain
- -low : controls the low frequency
- -mid : controls the mid frequency
- -high : controls the high frequency
- -presence : presence control
- -resonance : controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet
Find more effects!