"Robot voices, whispering strings, talking drum loops, rhythmic pads, the resonant ringing of bells, dripping water - the possibilities are all but infinite. With a quick tweak here and there, the Lector turns any incoming signal into novel sounds and effects. Tremendously versatile, the Lector puts in your hands a sonic toolset for a wide range of diverse applications. Just about anything goes, from distorting the human voice to adding subtle harmonies to lead vocals and getting creative with movie soundtracks."
- 3 to 100 band Vocoder
- Adjustable range of Analysis Filter Bank
- Adjustable offsets and LFO modulation of Synthesis Filter Bank
- 3-band Equalizer with variable mid band
- Individual Compressors for Speech and Carrier signal
- Voiced / Unvoiced Detector
- Overdrive (types Tube, Diode, Clip)
- Stereo Chorus / Flanger, 2 to 6 stages
- Stereo Delay, syncronizable
- Sidechain input (VST 3 and Audio Unit)
- Carrier plug-in (VST 2)
Find more effects!
Source via Music Informatory