"It is a 100% free VSTi Sampler with professional features and an easy to use graphical interface - and - one of the few sampler instruments, free or commercial, with a fully documented file format.
Not a preset-player or disk-streaming library engine, this is a plugin for you to make your own sounds, tweak and experiment. Bring back the fun of the old hardware samplers - in software."
- Unlimited multi-timbral operation
- 128 voice polyphony
- 16 modulation slots per voice
- 24dB resonant filter
- Two LFO + Two modulation envelopes per voice
- Polyphonic glide
- Built-in sample editor
- Actually samples! Record waves straight into the sampler.
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor
- 4 Stereo + 8 Mono outputs
- 16 mappable controllers for automation
- Multiple loop definitions per wave
- Individual outs for keyboard groups (drums)
- Multiple keyboard scales
- Multiple trigger modes
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation
- Preview loaded programs and samples in your song before loading
- WAV/AIFF/AIFC/SoundFont 2 support
- Reads Typhoon compressed AIF files
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format. Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Low CPU usage
- Fully native, optimized for SSE2.
- 64-bit support