"Tyrell is the name of a project by the German online magazine Amazona.de. A reader survey and follow-on forum posts provided a pool of ideas for a low cost HARDWARE analogue synth, which Mic 'Moogulator' Irmer used to develop quite a powerful concept. Based on a design similar to Roland's classic Juno 60, a few modules and novel features could be added without making the product too expensive... "
- classic, familiar user interface with extras
- smooth overdrive in the oscillator mixer
- filter output can be fed back into the mixer
- unison modes with voice-specific modulation source
- envelopes can be looped or triggered via LFO
- envelopes retrigger like classic hardware
Find more synths!