"Create music by layering looped recordings of singing, beatboxing, or playing an instrument with a savvy, sophisticated, tactile looper."
RECORD & LAYER
- - Six, nine, or twelve beautifully rendered circular loops, with simple yet powerful controls.
- - Count-in, count-out and record chaining lets you keep your hands free to play an instrument.
- - MIDI control, to control Loopy via foot pedal or other controller.
- - Overdub, to build beautiful, complex soundscapes from many layers.
- - Support for tracks of any multiple or fraction of a beat, for flexible and expressive looping.
- - Sophisticated audio or visual metronome to keep you in time - no matter what time signature you choose.
- - Perfectly synchronized, low latency audio engine.
IMPORT & CONSTRUCT
- - Import loops from your computer via iTunes, with support for AIFF, WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF and more.
- - Bring in audio from many other audio apps with integrated audio copy and paste.
- - Imported loops are automatically fit to your beat, no matter what tempo.
MANIPULATE & TWEAK
- - Full stereo audio, with pan controls for each track to create custom stereoscapes.
- - Fix up timing by twisting tracks around to line up the beat, or make funky sound effects with dynamic time shifting.
- - Drag a track onto another track to merge tracks, and clear up a space.
- - Live, dynamic tempo adjustment to speed up or slow down your creations, without altering the pitch.
- - MIDI clock sync, to play in time with other MIDI-capable devices or apps.
PERFORM & SHARE
- - Record whole performances with in-app session recording facilities.
- - Upload performances or single loops straight to SoundCloud, and post to Twitter or Facebook.
- - Email audio clips.
- - Share audio with many other audio apps with audio copy and paste.
- - Transfer loops or performances to your computer via iTunes.
Price: Only iPhone: $2.99. Loopy HD for iPad (Universal version of the app) $7.99