This is the second episode in my new videoshow called svartlingcast. This time I talk about podcasts, the app Overcast, content creation and consuming devices, and how I blog on the iPad. Check the outline below for the full show notes. I hope you like this show. Please give me some feedback. If you can't watch the video above, click here: Consuming and Creating Content | svartlingcast 002
svartlingcast 002 show notes (21:58 mins):
- I need the bezels on the iPad Air 2
- the Apple earpods is the perfect podcast listening headphones
- You can have them in the ears for a long time without them being irritating
- you can still listen and talk to other people around you
- one of my new interests is podcasts
- perfect to listen to while working on the iPad
- I bought the Overcast podcast App.
- the smart speed and voice boost features is awesome
- I hate when they call the iPad a consuming content device
- how I blog on my iOS devices
- feedback please
- how long should the episodes be?
- how often should I post them?
Watch more videos from the svartlingcast playlist(sorted from oldest to newest):
In this video show, I talk about Apple stuff, apps, how I use apps, how I do stuff on my iOS devices, how I create content, how it is to already live in the post-pc era, and much more. The show is more podcast-like than my other videos. Every episode is usually around 20-30 minutes long. I try to do the show weekly. Please give me some feedback about the show.