In this episode of my brand new English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about that Apple has presented their latest earnings report, and in that report we can see that the iPhone is a huge success. And also the Mac has sold quite good. The iPad though, has not sold so well though. And of course a lot of tech reporters immediately says that the iPad is dead and not useful anymore. I don't agree. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my new English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player. You can also listen to this podcast directly on the web in your web browser by going here.
If you like it, please support me by giving this brand new podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
- Finally has Apple approved this English podcast! Now it's available in iTunes for you to subscribe and download :)
- Apple has presented their latest earnings report.
- the iPhone sales is very impressive
- also the Mac sales is quite good
- the iPad sales is a disappointment though
- and of course many tech reporters immediately writes that the iPad is dying, it's not useful anymore, it's not necessary anymore etc.
- and they are so wrong. I don't agree with that at all
- the iPad still sell three times more than Macs! Is that bad?
- the iPad is still a very big and important part of Apples success.
- it still is a bigger business than many other companies
- and you should not compare the iPad with the iPhone.
- you should compare it more to a portable laptop
- you can use it for content creation and work very easily. And you can't do that easily with the iPhone because the screen simply is too small to use it comfortably for that.
- and the iPad has a lot of Apps that simply is not available on the iPhone, and a lot that has more features in the iPad version. For example iMovie.
- I'm sure Apple is working on more features for the iPad to differentiate it more from the iPhone.
- we will see a bigger difference between the iPad iOS version and the iPhone iOS version.
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a short video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes please!