In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about the third-party keyboard for iOS called Fleksy, and how good and powerful it is. It's actually the first keyboard that can replace Apples own keyboard. It's very stable and never crashes. You can type really fast with Fleksy and use it as you normally use Apples own keyboard. Just type and let Fleksy work for you by doing it's really powerful auto correction totally automatically. It's incredible. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player.
If you like it, please support me by giving this podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
Fleksy keyboard for iOS
Fleksy keyboard is a third party keyboard that you need to give a chance to show its power before you decide if you like it or not. The reason for that is that it needs to learn how you type before it gets good.
You should think and use it as the Apple keyboard. Just type and let the auto correction work for you. It's incredibly effective. The best auto correction on the market. Nothing comes near it.
And there is so much things you can do with it. So much features.
What I like:
- very stable on iOS. The most stable third party keyboard.
- learns how I type quick
- I like the personal dictionary feature a lot
- I like the extensions feature. Very useful.
- I like the different themes
- I like the incredible auto correction
- I like the easy switch between languages
- I like that you can set another function you like on the globe button.
- I have auto correction on/off there
- I like that you can turn on extra buttons left and right of the keyboard.
- I like that Apples keyboard shortcut feature works in Fleksy.
What I don't like:
- Sometimes I would like to have better suggestions when I try to type a word I don't know how to spell.
- I would like to have a sync between my devices so I don't have to learn it the same things on both my iPad and iPhone…
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes please!
Here is the RSS feed that you also can use to download the episodes, if you don't use iTunes.