In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about a new rumor about the 12 megapixel camera on the coming iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus. It will use the RGBW technology for better photos in low light conditions. And the sensor will be made by Sony. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
- The iPhone 6s will have a 12MP camera from Sony with RGBW technology
- 12 Megapixel Sony sensor
- with Sony’s RGBW technology for improved performance in low-light conditions.
- it adds a “W” (white) sub-pixel together with the conventional RGB sub-pixels.
- for higher quality images with less noise in poorly lit environments.
- the report comes from Japan and now circulates in China as a rumor
- it means that a 12MP camera with smaller pixels will still be excellent in low light environments
- no mention of dual cameras
- could mean that we still will have a protruding camera this year
- so Apple's new dual lens technology that they bought from the company LinX could maybe be first used next year for the iPhone 7.
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player.This is my English short-form podcast called