In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about a new report that says that the next iPhone, the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s plus will have a 12 megapixel camera with smaller pixels. And some websites worries about that but I'm not. Pixel size isn't all. And Apple is working on a new camera technology that will revolutionize the market. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player.
If you like it, please support me by giving this podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
- Rumor: 12MP camera in Apple's 'iPhone 6s' will pack in smaller pixels
- according to the IHS China Chief Executive Kevin Wong
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus will feature a 12-megapixel camera, but with smaller pixels
- smaller pixels is not as good for low light conditions
- but pixel size and Megapixels is not all. the size of the image sensor is very important too.
- I trust Apple totally. I'm not worried at all.
- does anyone really think that Apple would not release the world's best mobile camera suddenly? Seriously? It's only Android manufacturers that doesn't do any research…. Not Apple.
- Apple is working on a new kind of camera technology that uses multiple camera lenses.
- they bought the Israeli company called LinX that is working on an awesome multi-lens technology
- I'm sure that a new 12 megapixel camera from Apple would revolutionize the market again.
- it will definitely be the best mobile camera on the market as usual
- I mean, why would Apple release a camera that is not as good as the camera on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus? It doesn't make sense.
- So stop worrying and start be excited instead!
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a short video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes!
Here is the RSS feed that you also can use to download the episodes, if you don't use iTunes.