Found this, probably fake iPhone 6 but it does follow KGI’s report of Rose Gold and adds those dual lens camera rumors.
The 5 minute podcast: Some leaked info about a coming Watch OS update for the Apple Watch (update: Watch OS 1.01 released)
In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about that some new info about a coming Watch OS update for the Apple Watch has leaked out. Looks very interesting. Find my Watch feature, third-party app support, third-party watch face complications support, act as the primary input for the Apple TV, enhanced wireless connectivity, enhanced third-party support and much much more! Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player.
If you like it, please support me by giving this podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
Update: Apple has just released Watch OS 1.01. They list these changes:
- Measuring stand activity
- Calculating calories for indoor cycling and rowing workouts
- Distance and pace during outdoor walk and run workouts
- Third party apps
So it looks like it already got some of these new features in this first update. Hopefully we will see the rest I am talking about soon too. Apple has also added language support Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish (I really hope that this means that we soon get Apple Watch here in Sweden), Russian, Thai, and Turkish.
- Send me questions that I can answer in a coming episode
- Apple readies first significant Apple Watch updates
- will update Watch OS
- enhance Apple Watch security
- enhance connectivity with other Apple devices
- enhance integration with third-party applications
- new Find my Watch feature
- Apple Watch doesn't have a GPS chip so it will use a new feature called Smart Leashing instead
- will be able to notify a user with a tap on the wrist if the iPhone is accidentally left behind
- will allow developers to build native, full-speed apps for the Apple Watch
- will allow third-party watch face Complications
- Apple plans to market the Apple Watch as a primary input device for the next-generation Apple TV that probably is unveiled on WWDC in June.
- the new Apple TV will get third-party application support
- Apple will release a “TVKit” for developers to build third-party Apple TV apps.
- Apple TV will get Siri support
- it will be very interesting to see if we will see some of these new features already on WWDC June 8.
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a short video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes!
Here is the RSS feed that you also can use to download the episodes, if you don't use iTunes.