In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about a new rumor that says that the new Apple TV we probably will see at WWDC in June, will have a new kind of remote control with a Touch Pad. And personally I believe the Touch Pad will use Apple's Force Touch Technology. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my new English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player. You can also listen to this podcast directly on the web in your web browser by going here.
If you like it, please support me by giving this brand new podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
- The rumor comes from a source to the New York Times so it sounds quite credible.
- The remote will be a bit thicker
- It will have a Touch Pad
- I believe it will use Apple's Force Touch technology
- You will use the touch pad to navigate the UI with, but probably also to type on using a virtual keyboard that uses Force Touch.
- The new Apple TV is rumored to be presented at WWDC in June. And be released this summer.
- A rumor also says that the Apple TV will come with a new subscription based TV service that will bring a lot of streamed TV channels.
- Unfortunately that will probably not be available here in Europe (especially not here in Sweden where I live) because of copyright issues as usual.
- So the Apple TV will not be as useful here.
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a short video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes please!