2.2.1 dated 27th Feb '06 - Minor compatibility fix.
* Patches from RaySpace 2.0 and 2.1 now working and upgraded.
* Create fantastic surround reverbs using the completely unique engine -
Introducing the new DBT (Diffuse Bubble Tracing) system.
* Draw walls of any angle, allowing complex room shapes.
* Four band parametric equaliser, for complete control of output!
* Ray scattering algorithms for adding randomisation to wall reflections,
giving roughness and character to the rooms.
* Get a real grasp of the virtual space with the 3D ROOM VIEWER. Using
zoom and spin with the mouse - watch and listen to actual height adjustments.
* Reverb updates almost instantly!
* ZERO latency.
* RaySpace does NOT use convolution algorithms, it's a completely original design.
And unlike convolution, long reverb times use the same CPU as short ones,
allowing you to make huge spaces!
* Compact size. RaySpace does not need huge resource files to store the reverbs,
as they only take up a few kilobytes each!
* 45 presets for instant tweaking.
* Works with all sample rates.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+. It's actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ to discuss my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
I have over 56,000 followers on Google+, and over 16 million views of my posts!
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network