BeatCounter is a simple plugin designed to facilitate beatmatching software and turntables. It displays the current tempo in beats per minute (BPM), while the bottom window displays an accumulated average over the last few seconds. BeatCounter is the perfect tool for DJ's that want to integrate computer effects or elements with turntables.
* Lowpass filter with variable frequency
* Displays both the current BPM and the accumulated total over the last 5-20 seconds
* Can link against the host's tempo within +/- 10BPM
* Low CPU usage
* Protection against breakdowns or other sudden amplitude drops
* Adjustable detection tolerance
* Mac OSX, 10.2 or higher, G3/G4/G5 processor 600Mhz or better
* Windows 2000 or XP, Intel Pentium class processor (or equivilent) 600Mhz or better
* 128Mb RAM
* A VST-compatible host.
* Fixed GUI problems with VST under OS X.
* Now a Universal Binary on OS X.
* Windows build optimizations.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.