Saturday, March 4, 2006
BeatCounter is a simple plugin designed to facilitate beatmatching software and turntables. It displays the current tempo in beats per minute (BPM), while the bottom window displays an accumulated average over the last few seconds. BeatCounter is the perfect tool for DJ's that want to integrate computer effects or elements with turntables.
* Lowpass filter with variable frequency
* Displays both the current BPM and the accumulated total over the last 5-20 seconds
* Can link against the host's tempo within +/- 10BPM
* Low CPU usage
* Protection against breakdowns or other sudden amplitude drops
* Adjustable detection tolerance
* Mac OSX, 10.2 or higher, G3/G4/G5 processor 600Mhz or better
* Windows 2000 or XP, Intel Pentium class processor (or equivilent) 600Mhz or better
* 128Mb RAM
* A VST-compatible host.
* Fixed GUI problems with VST under OS X.
* Now a Universal Binary on OS X.
* Windows build optimizations.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network