New in version 1.6.2 [5 November 2006]
* Improved performance (lower CPU usage)
* Fixed problem with stuck notes when freezing
* Fixed problem with stuck notes when exporting
* Channel name changes when swapping VST
* High quality rendering (if supported by plugin)
* Option to disable screen update during recording
* Improved midi-export
* Various minor bugfixes
The Tunafish philosophy: a low-cost, lightweight sequencer that's as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on what's essential and fun.
* VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
* Single window interface, modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
* Built-in sample/drum sequencer (use your own WAVs as samples!)
* An easy alternative to complex, bloated sequencers
* Resource friendly, ideal for use on a laptop!
* Runs as a Portable Application: create a studio on your usb-stick!
* Easy MIDI recording using your own MIDI keyboard or controller
* Easy MIDI-learn function for use with Midi-controllers, and Midi-input
* Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
* Channel freezing to save CPU load
* Export to high quality WAV, MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
* Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
* Importing, exporting and extracting FXP presets
* Works with every soundcard, no other hardware necessary
* ASIO compatible for low latency and high performance
* Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
* Registration: only USD 30,-
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.