This update features the following fixes / improvements:
- Added ability to double-click on control values for more precise input
- Fixed problem with stereo version under Pro Tools
- Fixed MIDI input problem with Pro Tools 7
- Added more resolution to the pitch control for finer pitch changes
- Fixed rare crashing issue under Pro Tools
- Further improvements to the auto align algorithms
- Fixed Pro Tools compatibility with sessions using older Drumagog versions.
NOTE: This update is fully compatible with earlier saved Drumagog sessions.
Drumagog is a plug-in that automatically replaces drum tracks with a vast array of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog to fix and enhance existing drum tracks. Drumagog is extremely easy to use. Just insert it onto a drum track and select your favorite sample. Drumagog does the rest. For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control. Drumagog comes complete with a drum sample collection containing hundreds of samples to get you going.
Cutting-Edge Triggering Technology
Drumagog's advanced triggering engine makes drum replacing a breeze. It accurately tracks the incoming audio and replaces even the most detailed drum nuances with ease. In addition to the basic controls to adjust input, output, and triggering parameters, Drumagog features several controls on its advanced page for custom tuning of the overall triggering process. Drumagog 4.0 introduces a totally new, re-designed triggering engine for un-paralleled triggering accuracy.
Read more here.
Drumagog is available in two versions, Basic and Pro.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!