With Synthmaker you can create your own sounds, virtual instruments and effects.
New Release 1.0.2
This release corrects some important bugs and improves performance in a number of areas. There are also some enhancements to the exe export feature, 3 extra components and 1 module.
The 3 new components:
Random Number generates random numbers. You can choose a fixed seed to reproduce a stream of numbers or allow the component to seed itself.
Time will give you any or all of the components of the current system time. The time is sampled when you trigger the Get input and this time is stored in the component.
Full Screen is only used for exported exes and allows you to control full screen mode from the front panel.
As a result of the extras added the file version has been increased in this release and so new files will not load into versions prior to and including 1.0.1.
Additions and fixes:
– Much faster closing, particularly with large schematics some of which were taking a very long time to close
– Faster deleting of modules in large schematics
– Calculations pre-save have been speeded up
– Schematic load times have been improved
– Divide by zero is now represented as -1#INF
– Fixed a bug when using streams through buses that was preventing certain code from running
– The Multiplexer fix to prevent a DC value from being left on the previous output has been re-corrected
– Exporting to VST and EXE now checks before overwriting existing files
– Exporting also now checks for file in use before generating temporary files
– New option to allow EXEs to start in full screen mode
– VST parameters can now be presets without being automatable
– More than one drag component is now allowed on the same mouse area
– Save As now causes the associated recovery file to be renamed accordingly
– The Graph Lines component now allows you to choose from a line, filled area or gradient fill through a new Mode input
– Timers are no longer freeze during mouse moves
– PPQ position was not being incremented accurately
– Sizing of code and assembler components now snaps to the number of inputs and outputs
– Text component cannot now be resized smaller than its connectors
– Corrected a problem with MIDI that was causing a crash on close
– Fixed the Invalid Argument error that was sometimes being shown when changing the number of connectors in a code component
– Improved the response of the code component when editing
– The Selector and Multiplexer were not letting stage 0 values through
– Program change messages were not being handled by exported VSTs
– Hanging with combined MIDI and audio effects in some hosts when bypassing
– Fixed a problem with links not being synchronised when created using auto linking
– Corrected the slider modules so they now update their values on CTRL+Click
– Also corrected the knobs as they were not updating their values on CTRL+Click when using the snap option
– Fixed a problem with the Delay module that was causing inaccuracy in the delay time
– Random Number
– Full Screen
– Edit Box
SynthMaker is an audio programming tool that allows anyone to create their own sounds, virtual instruments and effects without having to write any code. These instruments and effects can then be used for playing live via MIDI or as VST plugins for use in making music using any of the popular recording software.
Program without writing code, see the results in an instant
SynthMaker allows you to program without writing a single line of code. This is achieved by linking together components. Components are simply building blocks that perform some action. All changes take effect instantly with no build time. Read more.
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: music making , music making programs , pc
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.