- Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Improved skin loading speed.
- Improved user interface performance.
- Reduced memory consumption when using several instances.
- It is now possible to choose wether displayed curves are filled or not.
- Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
- Bug fix (VST): when loading a project or changing presets, some host applications could hang.
Read more about FreqAnalyst here.
For more advanced capabilities, check Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro, an extended version that offers many more features, such as saving/restoring curves, precise measurement tools, spectrogram view, MIDI output, better performance... For multiple tracks analysis, you can use Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi.
"Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is a spectrum analyzer that lets you monitor the spectral content of your audio signal in real time. It has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency: unlike most spectrum analyzers, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is able to display continuous variations even with a very high frequency resolution, thanks to its unique smooth interpolation algorithms. Most aspects of the audio to frequency display conversion can be managed, which lets you total control over the monitoring. A special thresholding system has been developed to help you see the important parts of the spectrum easily. In case you need extra precision in a particular frequency range, you can zoom the display and check the part of the graph you are interested in. As shown in the screenshots, you can use the new opacity management feature to make the plug-in window transparent and see what is behind: forget about your multiple display setup, you do not need it anymore! You can now check the spectrum of your mix and see your audio tracks behind. This feature is also particularly useful when you want to compare the spectrum of two tracks: just stack your two FreqAnalyst windows and see the difference! This plug-in supports Blue Cat's skinning language, so that you can customize the user interface to your personal needs." Via