Feed > Convert > Replace – Stand Alone Professional Drumreplacer
Drumtracker is a stand-alone, multi-track audio to midi converter for sound replacement.
Drumtracker will be available in stores in December 07 or January 08.
• Host independent, Stand Alone software for converting drum audio to drum MIDI. Import Audio tracks, export MIDI mapped to your favourite drum sampler.
• Each trigger point graphically represented. Delete, add, move or change the velocity to your individual needs.
• Manual control over tracking and exporting, select which part or parts of a drum track that you want to export, down to each single hit.
• Set max/min velocity and threshold values for each instrument and articulation.
• Audition before and after filters.
• Save your own presets.
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: drums , mac , midi , music making software , pc
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.